WORKSHOP DATES FOR 2021
Facilitating Career Decision-Making Workshop
Friday 26th March 2021
Thursday 24th June 2021
Thursday 23rd September 2021
Lost your job and are overwhelmed by the prospect of finding a new position and need some career planning support & advice?
Have had time to reflect on your career satisfaction and realise it is time to make some changes?
Need to restructure your business, make jobs redundant, but also provide career transition support to your people?
Career Dynamic grew out of the ashes of the late 80’s, early 90’s economic recession and we have continued to provide career consulting and support to 1000’s of our clients since then through the ups and downs of the marketplace.
We offer employers and job seekers cost effective and practical career management options that could include:
In the COVID-19 environment we can safely provide face-to-face contact in our Takapuna office or work remotely with you via Zoom if you prefer.
- A career decision-making process to enable you to find a career path that will give you engagement with meaningful and purposeful work
- Career coaching for those who need a CV or LinkedIn profile rewrite or revision, or brush up on their job search strategy or interview skills.
- A sounding board to process the emotional and financial impact of job loss.
- Outplacement support for your employees where you can chose the hours you are able to fund.
- Self-referring clients: $150 + GST per hour
- Business / employer referred clients $175 + gst per hour
For further information contact Lee Brodie at email@example.com or +64 (0)27 218 1294
Post: 2/28 Hemi Street, Narrow Neck, Auckland 0622