Lost your job and are overwhelmed by the prospect of finding a new position and need some career planning support & advice?
Have had time to reflect on your career satisfaction during lockdown and realise it is time to make some changes?
Need to restructure your business, make jobs redundant, but also provide career counselling & support to your people?
Career Dynamic grew out of the ashes of the late 80’s, early 90’s economic recession and we have continued to provide career consulting and support to 1000’s of our clients since then through the ups and downs of the marketplace.
We offer employers and job seekers cost effective and practical career management options that could include:
In the COVID-19 environment at Level 2 we can safely return to face-to-face contact in our Takapuna office or work remotely with you via Zoom if you prefer.
- A career decision-making process to enable you to finally find a career path that will give you engagement with meaningful and purposeful work
- Career coaching for those who need a CV or LinkedIn profile rewrite or revision, or brush up on their job search strategy or interview skills.
- A sounding board to process the emotional and financial impact of job loss
- Outplacement support for your employees where you can chose the hours you are able to fund.
Our career decision-making tools are in a cardsort format and in the COVID-19 environment we are now offering access to the cards remotely or face-to-face by either:
- A specially printed version that is single use and can be retained by you at no cost.
- Access to the cardsorts in a digital format that enables you to view and sort the cards on-line.
- Self-referring clients: $150 + GST per hour
- Business / employer referred clients $175 + gst per hour
For further information or to make a booking contact
email@example.com or +64 (0)27 218 1294