Career Dynamic Workshops 2021
Facilitating Career Decision-Making Workshop. LEE BRODIE
Friday 26th March 2021
Thursday 24th June 2021
Thursday 23rd September 2021
An excellent introduction to the theory and practice of career development.
9am–4pm. $300 + gst including lunch
A one day, practical hands-on workshop that covers how to engage quickly with clients, a visual conception of career theories, a model of career decision-making and hands on experience of the Career Dynamic, Career Decision-Making Tools.
Level 2, 18 Northcroft St, Takapuna, Auckland.
A very popular workshop for:
- career practitioners & advisors in private practice, schools & tertiary institutes
- students studying career development
- HR managers & recruiters
- managers & team leaders
- counsellors, psychologists & life coaches
- athlete development managers working in high performance & professional sport
This workshop is also available on request in your region or organisation.
A Master Class Using our Career Decision-Making Tools.
A 2.0 hour coaching session with Lee Brodie for 1 person or in a small group of 3 people maximum. Replaces our previously offered Advanced Workshop.
Level 2, 18 Northcroft St, Takapuna or can be delivered via Zoom.
Must have completed our Facilitating Career Decision-Making workshop, or are experienced in using the Career Decision-Making Tools in their workplace. Needs access to the cardsorts. Covers
- An intensive practice session using the cardsorts and methodology.
- Practice using a synthesised career profile.
- Typical case scenarios and case management issues
1 person $300 + gst; 2/3 people $400 + gst
Email or call Lee on 027 218 1294 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.